- Titanium Coatest Stainless Steel Jaws
- Tungsten Carbide Steel Cutters
- Anti-Corrosion Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Spring Loaded
- Elongated Ergonomic Comfort Grip
- Includes Lanyard & Sheath
Rugged adventures call for a rugged tool to help get the job done – the H2X 7.5” Needle Nose Plier is the ultimate tackle instrument to keep on deck when the bite is on. Built of an anti-corrosive aircraft-grade aluminum for durability in the harsh ocean elements, these pliers feature titanium-coated, stainless-steel jaws for impeccable grip and holding power, while the tungsten carbide steel cutters easily slice through tough braided lines and all monofilament/fluorocarbon products. Spring-loaded for ease of use with an ergonomic grip for comfort, these pliers include a sheath & lanyard to keep them close at hand and secured at all times.