- Men's BEST fishing hybrid short with H20 activated fabric technology
- All shorts are designed to be the GREATEST performance fishing shorts on the market
- 21" outseam
- Custom fish design activated by water
- Gyotaku design pays homage to the sea through the traditional Japanese method of fish printing.
- Zipper fly with button closure
GYOTAKU is the traditional Japanese method of fish printing. This intricate immortalization process was originally used by fishermen in the 1800’s to record their catch by using ink, rice paper, and delicate hand pressing to create a fish image. Today, Gyotaku has become an art form of its own utilizing a wide variety of fish and ocean creatures as a method of printmaking.
Our Gyotaku Collection pays homage to the sea through the traditional Japanese method of fish printing. Using original Gyotaku art, this collection of men’s, women’s, & youth fishing apparel products reveals intricate prints of your favorite oceanic pelagics including marlin, tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo, & flying fish.
Material: 61% Cation 20% Nylon 10% Polyester 9% Spandex
Water and Stain Repellant
Water Activated Technology