- Men's industry leading fishing boardshort
- All shorts are designed to be the GREATEST performance fishing shorts on the market
- 21" outseam
- H20 activated Gyotaku design pays homage to the sea through the traditional Japanese method of fish printing
- Side zip cargo pocket with reinforced back pockets for easy access to tools
- Quick-drying capabilities
GYOTAKU is the traditional Japanese method of fish printing. This intricate immortalization process was originally used by fishermen in the 1800’s to record their catch by using ink, rice paper, and delicate hand pressing to create a fish image. Today, Gyotaku has become an art form of its own utilizing a wide variety of fish and ocean creatures as a method of printmaking.
Our Gyotaku Collection pays homage to the sea through the traditional Japanese method of fish printing. Using original Gyotaku art, this collection of men’s, women’s, & youth fishing apparel products reveals intricate prints of your favorite oceanic pelagics including marlin, tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo, & flying fish.
Material: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex
Water and Stain Repellant
Reinforced Tool Pocket
Water Activated Technology