Apparel and Accessories Warranty Policy:
PELAGIC warrants all apparel and accessories to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If a Pelagic product is found to be defective after inspection, Pelagic will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician's discretion. PELAGIC is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
*If product cannot be repaired and is no longer available, a like item will be selected for replacement
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations: Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt or proof of purchase from an authorized dealer.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
How to process a warranty claim:
E-mail Customer Care Department firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain Warranty Authorization:
- Emailing: please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.
After contacting Customer Service:
- Please ship your warranty within 10 days of authorization
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
- PELAGIC is not liable for any items lost in transit. Additionally, customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.